i took it....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Miles and Miles of Blue...

What a view! - Banff 2004

So next in this series I had to add this photo, one of the most stunning views I have seen, snow capped peaks surrounding Banff. And to make this view even more enjoyable for me was the two hour hike up the mountain 1500m to the peak. In the distance is Lake Minewanka and Banff below

Just for a view at how far up we came here is the view of the starting point. Yes yes I know your probably saying we just took the easy way up by the gondola, but my legs will beg to differ on that. A great hike if you get the chance, and the gondola is the best way down :)

Are we there yet? - Banff 2004

5 Comments:

  • man, your photos are uberfuckinawesome!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 am  

  • Thanks for the comment, just got back from a small holiday should have some new pics up soon

    By Blogger itookit, at 5:07 pm  

  • yes, I agree with the uberfuckinawesome comment and will also add superdiddlyrockin to it!

    I've always wanted to snowboard at Banff during the winter, but this makes me want to be there now.

    Oh, and no shame in doing the hard work in the beginning and taking the path of least resistance back....I recently did the same thing yesterday

    By Blogger it's only fuel, at 5:01 am  

  • Banff is a pretty cool place to go in summer to heaps of treks and things to do if you're in being active. Thanks for the comment.

    I think I might start a splendidlyouscrazy comment list :)

    By Blogger itookit, at 7:54 am  

  • nice landscape ...beautiful...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home