i took it....

Friday, May 27, 2005

Ponderings....


Sunset at the shack - The Great Lakes, Tassie 2005

Just some thoughts not really related to the picture above, maybe from the aspect of looking out in the distance and wondering what exciting things are just around the corner..

As I was walking home tonight I realised that winter has finally arrived and hit the shores of Sydney, although there are people who would probably say that it isn't that cold, but I think, when you can see steam from your breath! then it's definately cold. Then reality struck and it's almost June 6 months have passed and I want to know where the last couple of months have gone.. If you can locate them please let me know.. :)

Here's hoping we have a good snow season and I make it to the snow most likely PerisherBlue but am thinking Mt Hotham would be a good change or even NZ.. Oh yeah also hoping I get some cool shots and to use my snowboarding gear again..

If you have any tips or tricks for taking snow shots.. please let me know..



6 Comments:

  • Excdellent subject.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 pm  

  • the silhouette works on this shot. gives me a sense of calm. Nice:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 pm  

  • the silhouette works on this shot. gives me a sense of calm. Nice:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 pm  

  • I agree that when you can see your breath... it's cold! I think some people only think it's cold if your breath actually freezes as it comes out.

    Love the shot... such a lovely gradient and a great time of day to reflect on what's to come. charlie - alwayscurious.com

    By Blogger Charlie O, at 3:22 am  

  • Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I should have some more photos up soon just deciding which I'll put up.. You all have some great photos, will drop some comments on your sites soon..

    Chris

    By Blogger itookit, at 10:26 pm  

  • Great photo enhanced by the subject in the foreground!

    By Anonymous professional retouching, at 2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home